People who analyse complex material
Being qualified as an auditor means you know how to use the latest technologies to examine complex material.
Certified auditors use their independence of judgement to provide information that will be the basis of decision-making by their clients (management teams) and other stakeholders (such as investors, banks, government bodies).
The career opportunities range from specialisation to management responsibility/company ownership to playing a key role in business (BoD, EB, Head of Finance/Controlling/Risk/Internal Audit/Compliance).
Five top benefits for you:
- Gain future status as an expert
- Access diverse career opportunities and discover many ways in which you can develop as an expert in financial flows and business models
- As an expert in the audit and consultancy profession, the future belongs to you; learn to understand and utilise data
- Work as a team in a diverse environment (various professional backgrounds and nationalities, etc.)
- Get to know decision-makers and become part of a relevant network