What you can expect from us
- An international and interdisciplinary team with learning on the job opportunities
- The opportunity to take on functions with client contact and responsibility for cross-divisional projects in various industries from day one
- A clear, long-term career path with internal and external professional training offers for professional development
- A future-oriented workplace that offers you a certain flexibility in adapting your work processes to your needs (e.g. by buying additional vacation days; more on this on our website)
- A culture in which not only numbers are processed, but success is celebrated
- You will have a job full or variety with interesting technology projects
- University or university of applied sciences degree or in your last year of study (Bachelor or Master)
- Good IT knowledge, in particular:
- Databases (MS SQL, Access)
- Or Programming (VBA, Powershell/Python)
- Or Robotic Process Automation (for example UiPath, Automation Anywhere)
- Experience in OCR and related software would be of great advantage
- Enthusiasm for technological developments
- A positive and result-oriented attitude as well as the willingness to take over responsibility
- A flair for numbers as well as thirst for knowledge that enrich our projects with new perspectives
- The ability to analyze complex problems and an attitude that corresponds to our most important values: be curious and bold, respectful and integrative
- You communicate confidently in German and English. Any further languages would be an advantage.
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
If you have any questions, please contact Ms. Stella Hoppe at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.
Requisition code: 180849