- The rapidly growing Forensic & Integrity Services department is currently seeking the right candidate for an excellent career opportunity in the Forensics team in Zurich
- Our team is a multidisciplinary group of professionals (i.e. forensic accountants, lawyers, data analysts, forensic technology and former law enforcement professionals) that develops business concepts which specifically target to create confidence and prevent or combat fraud, bribery and corruption.
- We assist companies and their legal counsel to investigate facts, resolve disputes and manage regulatory challenges. We put integrity at the heart of compliance programs and help our clients better manage ethical and reputational risks.
Your key responsibilities
- Investigations of any type of misconduct (e.g. fraud, bribery, corruption) for clients from different sectors including conducting interviews, technology assisted document reviews, data analysis and preparing reports
- Design and implementation of compliance and anti-fraud management systems
- Development and implementation of guidelines and codes as well as anti-fraud and compliance communication strategies
- Compliance risk assessments
- Third-party due diligence and integrity checks
- Working with clients, fraud investigators, internal and external auditors, forensic technology experts, lawyers and regulatory authorities in sensitive and sometimes adversarial situations
Skills and attributes for success
- Master (University / ETH) in economics, business administration, accounting, finance, corporate law, or in other relevant fields
- First experience in consulting, audit, controlling, compliance is an asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in German and English is required – Swiss German and any additional language is considered as a plus
- Assertive and proactive approach to the execution of projects as well as the ability to network effectively within large organizations and build relationships with individuals and clients
- Practical experience in a similar type of work
- Good IT knowledge, a flair for figures, attention to detail and interest in understanding the legal framework of economic crimes
What we offer
EY Switzerland offers you to work in a diverse and inclusive environment with around 3’000 employees from 64 different countries. You will work with and learn from the best and continuously develop yourself as we invest an important share of our annual turnover in the personal development and trainings of our employees.
- Further education: At EY, you have the possibility to earn an accredited Masters in Sustainability, an accredited Masters in Business Analytics or an accredited MBA (EY Tech MBA) from the Hult International Business School, free of charge*.
- Hybrid working model: We offer working from home options for our employees.
- Work-life balance: Take 5 weeks of holidays per year as a standard and compensate your overtime at will.
- Flexible travel: Equipped with your half-fare travelcard, enjoy 1st class to your clients’ premises, all expenses paid.
- Social contributions: Opt for one of our generous pension fund plans and do not worry about the accident insurance as we fully cover it for you.
- Parents@EY: Our benefits specially designed for parents at EY will help you focus on Work-Life integration.
- Fair-ON-Pay certified: As everyone deserves a fair pay, our salary grids and guidelines ensure the equal treatment we aim for**.
Have we sparked your interest? We look forward to receiving your complete application with CV, cover letter, certificates, and transcript of grades.
For more information, please contact our recruitment team (email@example.com / +41 58 286 33 66).
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
* EY Contractors, interns and alumni are excluded
** Any salary ranges published on external platforms are not reflective of EY standards