EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Visit us at http://www.ey.com/CH/en/Careers
The rapidly growing Forensic & Integrity Services department is currently seeking the right candidate for an excellent career opportunity in the Forensics team in Zurich
Tasks that you promote
- Our Forensics team is a multidisciplinary group of professionals (i.e. forensic accountants, lawyers, data analysts, forensic technology and former law enforcement professionals) that develop business concepts which specifically target to create confidence and prevent or combat fraud, bribery and corruption.
- Build your career as an employee and help our customers avoid financial loss and reputational damage.
- Supporting on investigations of any type of misconduct (e.g. fraud, bribery, corruption) and assisting in technology assisted document reviews
- Support in the design and implementation of compliance and anti-fraud management systems
- Assisting in the development and implementation of guidelines and codes as well as anti-fraud and compliance communication strategies
- Working on compliance risk and performance assessments
- Assisting in third-party risk management and integrity checks
- Working with clients, fraud investigators, internal and external auditors, forensic technology experts, lawyers and regulatory authorities in sensitive and sometimes adversarial situations
Your profile to succeed together
- Degree (Bachelor or Master) in business administration, accounting, finance, audit or related fields
- Knowledge of Compliance and Risk Management, Fraud Schemes, Accounting and Finance
- Ideally practical experience in a similar type of work
- Assertive and proactive approach to the execution of projects as well as the ability to network effectively within large organizations and build relationships with individuals and clients.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and German is required – any additional language considered as a plus.
More opportunities for your development
Do you have challenging plans? Stick to them and realize your goals with us! Design your career with EY in a culture that promotes diversity and education. In an environment that constantly opens new doors through knowledge sharing, flexibility and recognition. We offer you to join our highly motivated team. You will be working and learning in a highly dynamic and cross-functional team – being able to boost your learning curve through the combination of intensive team work, challenging client projects and being part of the network of one of the world’s leading professional services firms.
Mr Jona Fahrlaender looking forward to receiving your application
Do the next step and apply for this position online with Ref: SWI000J6
Only direct applications will be considered.