Don’t just get a job, make an impact and launch your career. Welcome to Nextland, where the people of Deloitte come together to shape the future of business. If you’re ambitious, curious and you love to work on topics that matter, this is the place for you!
Our Tax & Legal team is looking for you!
Our Tax & Legal Team offers integrated tax services that help our customers to successfully manage local and global challenges. Do you want to assist and advise discerning customers on VAT matters? Then we are the right company for you.
Deloitte offers you a tailored training programme as well as financial support and time off to study part-time to become a Certified Tax Expert.
What you can expect from us
- As indirect tax consultant, you assist and advise clients in all sectors regarding Swiss and international VAT matters.
- You deal with the quarterly Swiss VAT compliance for international and Swiss companies.
- You work on multi-disciplinary projects.
- You work with technology-based management solutions.
- You work closely and report to Seniors, (Senior) Managers, Directors and/or Partners.
- You are based in Geneva but ready to travel to Lausanne (or other places) depending on the team/client needs.
- You have completed commercial training and received a Federal diploma and/or a bachelor’s/master’s in economics, law or a related field.
- You are able to communicate fluently in English and French. Any further languages would be an advantage.
- You have excellent social skills and enjoy working with different people from various fields.
- You enjoy finding solutions to complex problems.
- You think analytically and in a structured manner.
- You have a good knowledge of the main computer programmes.
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
If you have any questions, please contact Louis Chemin at email@example.com
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.
Requisition code: 162550