Kick-start a purposeful career and join our unique Forensics Investigations & Compliance team to help solve exciting problems on a daily basis!
Our Forensics team is a multidisciplinary group of professionals (i.e. forensic accountants, lawyers, data analysts, forensic technology and former law enforcement professionals) that develops business concepts which specifically target to create confidence and prevent or combat fraud, bribery and corruption. We assist companies and their legal counsel to investigate facts, resolve disputes and manage regulatory challenges. We put integrity at the heart of compliance programs and help our clients better manage ethical and reputational risks.
- Highly motivated, multicultural and dedicated team where you can expect new challenges every day that will allow you to build on your knowledge and expertise
- The rapidly growing Forensic & Integrity Services department is currently seeking the right candidate for an excellent career opportunity in the Forensics team in Zurich
- As the only one of the Big 4 with a specialized cross-border practice dedicated to the Financial Services Sector, we offer our clients seamless, consistent and high-quality services around the globe.
Your key responsibilities
- Investigation of allegations of non-compliance and/or compliance issues, fraud and other cases of “business not as usual”
- Work on request of authorities, research, analyze and report issues
- Support on projects including writing proposals, overseeing fieldwork and preparing deliverables ensuring a high-quality integrated service is provided on time
- Support audits and investigations through specialized know how in Financial Crime prevention and fraud related topics (e.g., Assessments of whistleblowing programs, fraud risks, diversity & inclusion and related regulatory audit topics)
- Analysis and optimization of Financial Crime compliance management systems (e.g., identification and assessment of compliance risks, KYC, AML, and Sanction’s compliance)
- Assessment of compliance management systems (concept, suitability, effectiveness)
- Demonstrate deep understanding of the financial services industry and marketplace
- Develop long term relationships with networks both internally and externally
- Work in an interdisciplinary team with backgrounds in Legal, Compliance, Audit and IT
Skills and attributes for success
- Strong academic record
- Two to four years work experience either in Consulting at a similar position or within the Compliance/Legal/ Audit Department of a Financial Services company in the Banking/Wealth management/Insurance areas
- Knowledge and previous working experience in the field of Investigation, Compliance or Audit
- Excellent German (written and verbal), French, English and Italian are a plus
- Ability to simultaneously handle diverse and pressing assignments as well as sensitive and adversarial situations
EY Switzerland offers you to work in a diverse and inclusive environment with around 3,000 employees from 64 different countries. You will collaborate with the best, learn from the best and continually grow, as we invest a significant portion of our annual turnover in the personal development and training of our employees.
Click here to find out more about our benefits and corporate social responsibility.
Have we sparked your interest? We look forward to receiving your complete application with CV, cover letter, certificates, and transcript of grades.
For more information, please contact our recruitment team (email@example.com / +41 58 286 33 66).