If you’re bold and curious and you love to connect, this is the place for you.
People make Deloitte one of the best places to work, to learn, to grow. Deloitte is one of the world’s leading auditing and advisory firms offering inspiring work across Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax & Legal. In Switzerland, we have offices in Zurich, Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano.
Deloitte is heavily investing in talent and strives to become the firm of choice for the very best talent within Switzerland.
If so, our Financial Advisory team is looking for you!
Our Team participates in the expansion of our Zurich-based Corporate Finance team specialised in the financial services industry. Our team is the leading M&A advisor on FIG deals in Switzerland and Liechtenstein advising on pure Swiss as well as cross-border transactions. Our advisors have a long track record of completed deals and trained in bulge bracket investment banks and Big4 corporate finance teams.
What you can expect from us
- You will be supporting the team in origination efforts by performing market research and preparation of pitch books in all sub-sectors of FIG, including private banking / wealth management, insurance, asset management, specialty finance and fintech
- Executing FIG M&A deals via preparing teasers, information memorandums, management presentations and conducting financial modelling, valuation and other financial analyses
- Working closely with clients and other Deloitte offices around the world
- University degree in banking & finance or related field
- First experience in investment banking / M&A is a strong advantage
- Strong understanding of corporate finance and valuation as well as affinity for financial modelling
- Understanding the differences between traditional industries and the financial services industry
- Outstanding analytical skills and high attention to detail
- Motivated to work in a demanding and highly rewarding environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Fluency in English and German
Any questions? Get in touch. We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.If you have any questions, please contact Florencia Pecyner at firstname.lastname@example.org.