Deloitte is a leading global accounting and consulting company, with approximately 312’000 people in 150 countries and territories. In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2,000 employees at six locations in Basel, Berne, Geneva, Lausanne, Lugano and Zurich, we serve companies and organisations of all legal forms and sizes in all industry sectors.
Our Assurance team is looking for you!
Our Assurance team helps our national and international clients achieve their corporate goals, manage their risks and improve their business performance. Financial reporting, technical accounting the related processes and technology is your world? Then our Assurance team is the right start of your career.
Deloitte offers national and international career opportunities as well as a comprehensive internal and external training program, which are supported financially.
What you can expect from us
- The opportunity to take on customer-facing functions in projects in key industries from day one.
- You are involved in projects with national and international clients to improve their financial reporting function, support them in complex transactions like M&A and carve-out of businesses and establish or improve their internal controls environment. You will also be trained as an expert in the assessment of company-relevant financial matters.
- A clear, long-term career path with a first-class training program for professional development
- A future-oriented workplace that gives you a certain flexibility in adapting your work processes to your needs (e.g. by buying additional vacation time; more on this on our website)
- A young, international and diverse team from over 50 countries
- A culture in which not only numbers are processed, but success is celebrated and emphasis is placed on the fact that work is fun
Your qualifications and experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in economics (specialization in accounting, finance or controlling is an advantage) and first experience as an intern
- A positive and results-oriented attitude and willingness to travel
- Curiosity and thirst for knowledge that enrich our projects with new perspectives
- The ability to analyze complex problems and to develop and communicate possible solutions
- Fluency in English, German and / or French is an advantage
- An attitude that corresponds to our most important values: be curious and bold, respectful and integrative.
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, a copy of your work permit for Switzerland and / or identity card or passport, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers. Please note that only complete applications will be considered.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
If you have any questions, please contact Stella Hoppe at firstname.lastname@example.org
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.
Requisition code: 178303