Deloitte is a leading global accounting and consulting company, with approximately 312’000 people in 150 countries and territories. In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2,000 employees at six locations in Basel, Berne, Geneva, Lausanne, Lugano and Zurich, we serve companies and organisations of all legal forms and sizes in all industry sectors.
What you can expect from us
- The chance to work in a team of experts in the area of audit and business processes and the opportunity to take over client facing projects in key industries from day one
- Immersion in annual financial statements and special audits of our national and international clients. You will also examine different areas of balance sheet, income statement, cash flow statements as well as the internal control systems of our clients. In addition, you will be trained as an expert in the assessment of company-relevant financial issues
- A clear, long-term career path with a first-class training offer for professional development, including the support to qualify as Swiss certified public accountant. (https://www.expertsuisse.ch/dipl-wirtschaftspruefer)
- A forward-looking workplace that gives you some flexibility in adapting your workflows to your needs (e.g. attractive benefit package; more on this can be found on our Website)
- A young, international and diverse team with colleagues from over 50 countries
- A culture in which it’s not all about numbers being processed, but it’s about celebrating success and putting emphasis on the fact that the work can be associated with fun
- An environment which challenges the current status quo to be the most innovative audit firm on the market
- A bachelor’s or Master’s degree in economics (specializing in accounting, finance or controlling would be advantageous) and previous internship experience
- A positive and result-oriented attitude as well as willingness to travel
- Strong interest in innovation and transformation (including but not limited to data analytics)
- Curiosity and thirst for knowledge that enrich our projects with new perspectives
- Ability to analyse complex problems and develop and communicate solutions
- Fluency in English and German. French would be a plus
- An attitude that matches our core value: Be curious and courageous, respected and connected
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers. Incomplete applications will not be considered. If you have any questions, please contact Mr. S. Terlizzi at firstname.lastname@example.org
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.
Requisition code: 178786