What you can expect – enriching experiences that will last a lifetime
- You will work with some of the world’s leading Banks & Insurance companies and other multi- as well as national clients where we provide our audit services.
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel and assess clients‘ satisfaction. Proactively maintain contact with the client throughout the year.
- Coordinating the translation of the group audit strategy to detailed audit programs for distribution to multiple executing locations.
- You will help us to grow our dynamic practice through the development of trusted client relationships and high performing teams.
- Furthermore, you will be involved in the audits of Swiss subsidiaries and international companies headquartered in Switzerland which prepare their financial statements in accordance with IFRS, US GAAP, Swiss GAAP FER, RVB and OR accounting standards.
- Delivery of FINMA supplementary audits on special audit topics
What you can contribute – skills for shaping the future
- Bachelor or master’s degree in accounting and finance, any additional qualification is a plus (e.g. you are currently studying to become a Swiss CPA or ACCA)
- You have at least 2 – 4 years audit experience, ideally gained within the Banking or Insurance sector.
- Recent and direct working experience with IFRS, US GAAP, Swiss GAAP FER, RVB and OR accounting standards.
- Thorough understanding of the current business environment, processes and systems landscape in the Banking or Insurance industry.
- Assertive and proactive approach, good organizational skills
- Ability to network effectively within large organizations and build relationships with individuals and clients, based on doing the right thing.
- You demonstrate integrity, respect and teaming.
- You have energy, enthusiasm and the courage to lead.
- Fluency English and advanced in German
Stick to your plans and realize your goals with us! Design your career with EY in a culture that promotes diversity and education.
- International multi-cultural team of highly motivated professionals
- Constant personal development with a steep learning curve – a system of trainings, mentoring, counselling and on-the-job learning
- Modern working environment and equipment, fostering mobile working flexibility
- Transparent performance-based recognition and progression system
- Acquire a fully accredited corporate MBA (EY Tech MBA) from Hult International Business School, whilst working with EY, completely free*
Your ambition is as bold as ours. As part of our high-performing teams, you’ll build the tech skillsets and growth mindsets to become the leader you want to be. The leader the world needs. Harness our scale, our tech, our teams and our culture to realize your potential. Learn from the best, surround yourself with the curious, ask better questions to seek better answers. The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
Make the next step and apply for this position online. Ref. No: ALL003LV. For further information please contact our recruitment team (email@example.com / +41 58 286 33 66).
*exception of EY contractors, interns and alumni.