Being qualified as a tax expert means you know how to resolve complex tax problems at national and international level.
Certified tax experts are useful intermediaries between clients and the tax authorities.
By finding creative solutions within the parameters of the law, they create added value for their clients and may save them money.
Career opportunities range from specialisation to management responsibility/company ownership to playing a key role in business (BoD, EB, Head of Tax/Legal/Compliance) or government.
Five top benefits for you:
- Gain future status as an expert
- Access diverse career opportunities and discover many ways in which you can develop as an expert in tax solutions with added value
- As an expert in the audit and consultancy profession, the future belongs to you; learn to understand and utilise data
- Work as a team in a diverse environment (different professional backgrounds and nationalities, etc.)
- Get to know decision-makers and become part of a relevant network